D.W.Dentice Ltd was founded in 1956 by David William Dentice to service the electrical needs of the greater Wellington region.
JOHN JONES ERECTING A SIGN WHEN DWD WAS BASED IN KILBIRNIE AJ AS A CHILD AJ IN HIS EARLY DAYS AT DWD
60 years on, the company has expanded its operation to include its three sister companies, Buildmaster Ltd, Datamaster Ltd and Estraquip Civil.
Understanding the needs of an every changing environment, we currently employ over 20 specialised staff members. We are passionate about the expansion and future of the electrical industry and at any given time can have up to four apprentices working alongside one of our qualified electricians.